So you just bought yourself a shiny new Kindle or perhaps you are in the process of buying one of these devices for yourself. The Kindle Store has so many great things in store for you. First, start off by taking a look at some of the cool things you can find over at the Kindle online store.
1. The Kindle Store Is Open 24/7 – All you have to do is click your computer mouse anytime day or night. Once inside the Kindle store, you will access to a large library of reading and entertainment material.
2. Over 430,000 Books Available in the Kindle Store! – One of the best things about owning a Kindle, is the amount of eBooks you as a reader will have access to. You will have unlimited access to thousands of books literally at your fingertips. There are over 430,000 books available.
3. Free Kindle For PC App – You can also use the Kindle store on your PC. Through the PC App for Kindle, you can buy and read your Kindle books on your laptop or computer. You won’t even need to use a Kindle device to do this. This method is 100% FREE to use.
4. New! Kindle For Blackberry App – If you use a Blackberry, Kindle has an app that you can use for your digital reads. This app is also compatible with most Blackberry models such as the Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Curve and Blackberry Storm.
5. Free Kindle For Mac App – Are you addicted to your Mac? You can try the Kindle for Mac app and read on your Mac device!
6. Free Kindle For iPhone App – If you prefer to read on your iPhone, there is also a Kindle app for your iPhone! This cool little app will transform your smartphone into a smarter smart phone by adding allowing you to download and read books easily.
7. Featured Books Specific To Kindle DX –Find the books that have been specifically made for the Kindle DX with its bigger screen. You will have access to travel guides, cookbooks, graphic-rich novels, fiction bestsellers and so much more.
8. Kindle Tech Support – If you need any technical support or you have questions and concerns about how to download Kindle ebooks to your device, the Kindle Tech Support is an excellent resource for anybody who owns a Kindle e-reader. You can reach tech support through phone or email.
9. Manage Your Amazon Ebook Reader –It’s possible to manage and register everything thorough Amazon. This includes your billing, ebook downloads, returns etc.
10. Buy A Cool Accessory – If you own a Kindle or you just bought yourself a Kindle, then you know how important it is to keep your device protected. A Kindle case or cover works to protect your reading device from dust and scratches. Amazon has an excellent selection, everything from neoprene sleeves, hard shell cases and leather covers.
11. Make Night time or Your Commute Better – What’s the point of having a Kindle if you are not going to use it to read! Start your own collection of digital books by paying a visit to the Kindle Store and take a moment to browse through the titles available there. Why not read that New York Times Best Seller while you’re at it!
*There are also many FREE ebooks available on the Kindle store, so make sure to browse through these and find a hidden gem or two.
12. Oprah’s Book Club Pick’s For The Kindle– If you are interested in Oprah’s Book Club picks, you can find the top recommended and hand picked books in the Kindle Store. These books have been selected by Oprah Winfrey herself!
I hope the above 12 cool facts about the Kindle Store were helpful in guiding you in the right direction when it comes to ebook downloads and finding out more about the various different things that you can do while inside the Kindle Store. Whether you are on your Kindle, laptop or desktop computer, there are ways to maximize your reading experience and build and impressive book collection.